Saturday, September 11, 2021

Why People Curse When I Gift Them Presents

Growing up, I did have some perverse tendencies.

For one:

Whenever I gifted someone a present...

... whether it be for their birthday...

... or Christmas...

... or some other events...

... I liked to see them working for it. :)

After buying my gift, putting it in a nice little present box, and wrapping it up finely... I would often take the packaged gift, and then... put it in another bigger box, and... wrap that up too!

And then I would find another even bigger box.

And put the packaged gift into that even bigger box.

And continue wrapping it up again.

You get the picture.

I like to make my gifts as hard to open as possible. Because it's fun to imagine the look on people's faces when they try to open my gifts. It gives me inspiration for creating my art. He he.

Around 5 to 10 layers of boxes and packaging is normally my ideal range.

Boxes within boxes within boxes.

So...

Why am I telling you this?

Well, I just recently created a new packaged present box. Just for you.

But unlike the ones I normally gift my family and friends, this one isn't going to be gifted to you, so you don't have to worry about me pranking you and imagining as you pull your hair out while opening it.

I will have a little less enjoyment, no doubt.

But, no.

No prank here.

This is something a lot easier for you to open and use, and you'll enjoy using it too.

If this sounds like fun, and you can't wait to get your hands on it, just clicky here to feast your eyes on my new creation...

Sincerely,
Aurelia Nobleia
"Santa's Most Blacklisted Bunny"

...

This letter "Why People Curse When I Gift Them Presents" was first published on turnip.co