Friday, August 13, 2021

The Truth About My Rumored Kidnapping (And News On AoA Season 2)

Dear Friend,

I've been missing... for a while...

... and you've probably been hearing rumors about my sudden disappearance all over the place.

All sorts of rumors...

... like maybe...

... me being kidnapped...

... or me being abducted by aliens...

... or even...

... me riding a recently launched commercial tourist rocket ship into space and suddenly going off-course, dooming me to the outer confines of the galaxy forever.

Yes, I know.

As always, the rumors seem far-fetched.

But are they really?

Wanna know the real truth?

About why I've been gone for so long?

I just created a new animated short which explains exactly what happened. And you can have fun watching it by clicking here.

By the way:

This short is the first in a new animated mini-series I'm doing.

And it marks the beginning of...

... The Adventures of Aurelia, Season 2!

YAY!

That's right.

Season 2 is going to be animated.

And it's going to be hosted on Instagram!

So if you're not following me yet over there, you might wanna hop along and follow me if you wanna be the first to know when I release a new short.

I haven't done animating in nearly a decade, so I thought this'd be fun. :)

Enjoy!

Sincerely,
aurelia nobleia

P.S. In case you saw some of the new wreath illustrations I've been releasing on the store...

... and you were wondering...

... the answer is...

... Yes, I have been working hard on improving my drawing skills and bringing them to the next level.

As always. ;)

My policy is to never stop improving.

And my favorite way to improve my illustrative skills right now?

Tell you about that in another letter...

See ya!

...

This letter "The Truth About My Rumored Kidnapping (And News On AoA Season 2)" was first published on turnip.co